Southstar’s luxury 2 deck 4 tray oven is reliable and operationally safe. The insulated oven chamber ensures a first rate heat economy while keeping the exterior cool. This rotary oven has independent offerings for different temperatures for both the top and bottom trays, making it possible to bake two different items at the same time, or to use only a single deck to save heat when cooking only a single item.
1. This oven uses #430 stainless steel on the front and a strong iron metal (A3) coat paining on the other 3 sides.
2. The rotary oven has a flexible, modular design.
3. A variety of pan sizes come with it for customer choices.
4. Both the top and bottom types feature independent layers that can adjust the temperature in each layer.
5. Each layer features a standard steel bottom configuration.
6. The microcomputer controller allows users to choose the baking time, temperature and heat distribution.
7. Each layer has a halogen lamp, ensuring the uniformity of the interior lighting.
|NFR-20H||140*99*73||1 deck 2 trays||220||100||460*720||210|
|NFR-30H||182*99*73||1 deck 3trays||220||100||460*720||310|
|NFR-40H||140*99*145||2 deck 4 trays||220||200||460*720||420|
|NFR-60H||140*99*183||3 deck 6 trays||220||300||460*720||603|
|NFR-90H||194*113*183||3 deck 9 trays||220||300||460*720||785|
|NFR-120H||194*113*183||3 deck 12trays||220||300||460*720||860|