The toast moulder is designed for making toast, Philippine bread and other kinds of roll-bread. Moreover, application for flattening dough is also available. The dough processed with this machine is completely free of bubble. The moisture in the dough can be well preserved.
1. Due to the oil-immersed design, the motor has good abrasion resistance and the noise caused during operation is low.
2. The surface of the roller is specially processed with hard chrome. Thus the roller is scratching-resistant and the flour on the dough will not stick to the roller.
3. The operation speed of the toast moulder is very fast. So, the air in the dough can be completely extruded. Additionally, the dough can be stretched to the maximum length. Since no pore is caused during processing, the toast produced has good structure.
4. The appearance of this machine is quite attractive. It can be used in the shopping mall, supermarket and the bakery.
|Model||Rated Voltage (V)||Power (Kw)||Width (mm)||Net Weight (kg)||Dimension (mm)|
1. The special structural design of the toast molder ensures that dough can be stretched for adequate airing out, ensuring the chewiness of the dough.
2. Thickness is easily adjustable.
3. The toast forming machine is capable of shaping and rolling in one step. It is capable of rolling up to 2.5-3 coils, which is about 1 coil more than traditional bread shapers.
4. The surface of the pressure roller is treated with a hard chromium plating, which is difficult to scratch and damage.
5. High quality parts are all check to ensure that the noise is low, performance is stable, there are less malfunctions, and the productivity is significantly improved to reduce production costs.