The bread slicer is mainly used for slicing toast. It can slice the bread into slices in uniform thickness in a fast slicing speed. With imported blades, our product has a higher working efficiency and can slice about 8000-12000 slices more than the slicer with ordinary blades.
Southstar’s bread slicer is used to slice loaves and toast into uniform slices at a high speed. Thanks to the high efficiency and outstanding productivity, it is widely used in bakeries and food shop outlets. With its specialty blades, it can slice about 8,000 to 12,000 slices of bread.
1. Outstanding functions and high efficiency
2. It is more reliable and higher quality than traditional bread slicers to meet more customer requirements.
3. A customized blade frame is used for slice thickness requirements.
4. Small space occupation
5. It is suitable for bakeries, chain store bakeries, hotels, and other food prep locations.
|Blades quantity||31 blades||39 blades|
|Thickness of slice||12mm||9mm|
2. Desktop design, 31 or 39 pieces available
3. The parts that come into contact with the bread during operation are made of food grade stainless steel.
4. The working width is adjustable.
5. The high quality blade is durable and extends service life.
6. The power switch makes start up easy.
1. Can you introduce your company, and what is your scope of business?
Southstar was founded in 1991, and is located in the Bai yun District of Guangzhou, China. We are a specialized manufacturer of bakery ovens, such as gas ovens, electrical ovens, convection ovens, rotary ovens, pizza ovens, proofers, sheeters, toast molders, mixers and more.
2. What countries do you export to?
We have exported products to different regions, including Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. A few locations include Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Dubai, Pakistan and Singapore. In the future, we look forward to developing a European market as well.
3. Have you participated in any international exhibitions or the Canton Fair?
We participated in the IBA 2009 and 2012, as well as the Indonesian food and packaging exhibition. We have taken part in the Canton fair every year since 2004.
4. How long is the machine warranty? How do I repair the machine if problems arise?
The warranty is one year. We will send spare parts upon initial delivery. These parts are equal to 1% of the overall machine value. If a problem arises, we will send replacement parts so long as you send us pictures of the part in question. For any problems, please dial the 24 hour hotline at 4006 233808. We will make sure to give you quick and efficient service.
5. What kinds of payment do you accept?
We accept T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A. We prefer T/T, as the other method will charge the buyer a bank fee.
6. Do you arrange for shipment to the buyer’s country?
Yes. We will arrange sea shipment, but all ocean freight and customs fees are the buyer’s responsibility. We accept Ex-works factories, FOB in Guangzhou, and CFR destined ports.